Bucharest Baneasa Airport (BBU) - also know as "Aurel Vlaicu" Airport - is located in Băneasa district, 9 km north of Bucharest, on DN1 road Bucharest-Ploiesti.
Baneasa Airport is the older of the two airports serving the city of Bucharest and it is the second airport in Romania in terms of air traffic after Otopeni Airport. In future it is intended merger of the two airports: Baneasa and Otopeni for efficiency reasons.
The airport is becoming in last few years an important hub for business aviation and for low cost airlines like : Wizz Air and Blue Air .
The airport is situated 9 km north of Bucharest city centre on National Road DN-1 that leads to Prahova Valley. Rent a car in Baneasa Airport is also provided. In Otopeni Airport you can reserve a car with Car Rental Otopeni Airport. Baneasa Airport is accessible by RATB buses 131, 335, 301, 148, 112 and Airport Express 783, RATB tramway 5 and by taxi. The distance between Bucharest Băneasa - Aurel Vlaicu Airport and the Bucharest city centre could be driven in about 15 minutes.Now the airport is used by low cost and charter operators
Our media Parteners
- Submit website for listing in our directory
- Car rental Directory and online listing
- Business links and free online articles
- Free online articles posted on this website
- Submit articles for review and posting
- Firme Inchirieri Auto din Romania
- Comunicate de Presa si articole gratuite
- Firme rent a car Bucuresti si inchirieri auto
- Directoare web gratuite si postari link-uri